Made with deviantART muro
*** So, Something went wrong with my submission and I had to re-upload it!!! Thankfully I already had a save of the nearly-complete version ;___; just had to fix up some things! I would really appreciate it if anyone who +faved the older version would favourite this one to! Thanks!
• Name: Grizzella Maulle
• Age: 16
• Where am I from: Screamsland, Auscalia.
• Parents: The Drop Bears
• Killer Style: Comfy, fluffy clothes great for lounging around in, with lots of hidden pouches to hide my snacks.
• Freaky Flaw: I’m always falling asleep. Most monsters think I’m quite lazy, but if I see something I want, I’ll pounce on the opportunity! Also, apparently I don’t know my own strength – my ghoul friends are always complaining my spontaneous hugs feel more like an ambush. Oh and I like to wear gloves to hide my huge hands, but my claws always poke holes in the bottom!
• Pet: Myrtle the Gum Nut Pixie. He is a mischievous little fuzz ball, with way too much energy.
• Favorite Activity: Sleeping and munching on eucalyptus!
• Biggest Pet Peeve: Being woken up in the middle of a bear-nap. A ghoul needs her beauty sleep, even if it is 16 hours a day! Not enough sleep means a very grizzly Grizzella.
• Fav School Subject: Creepy Cooking – You’d be surprised how many dishes you can make out of eucalyptus leaves!
• Least Fav School Subject: Physical Deaducation – All that energetic activity makes me want to sleep for weeks!
• Favorite Color: Grizzly Grey
• Favorite Food: Eucalyptus drops- They taste so good and I never get a sore throat~
Hey there! Well, here is my first entry into the Monster High Competition ~ For those that don't know what a "drop-bear" is, they are an Australian legend. Supposedly they wait in the treetops for an unsuspecting victim to pass below, and then drop down on them from above. Most people picture them as giant aggressive Koala bears, so I used that image for inspiration~ Hope you like her!